We all associate October as the month of pumpkin flavor overload and gorgeous fall colors, but September in North Texas has a lot to offer. Check out these fun activities going on right here. No travel. No overnight babysitter. No hotel. It’s easy and right here. You can do this.
- September 17-20 Grapefest in Grapevine
- September 18-20 Plano Balloon Festival
- September 18-21 Addison Oktoberfest
- September 19th: Great Texas Food Truck Rally
- September 20th: Autumn at the Arboretum begins
- September 26th: State Fair of Texas opens
- All of September: Sports! You finally won’t stick to your seatback anymore. Check out the Texas Rangers, Dallas Cowboys, SMU Mustangs, TCU Horned Frogs, or any of the great Texas high school football and volleyball teams in your neck of the woods.
- All of September: local restaurants kick it up a notch in the fall with great live music on the patios. Check out a new venue and maybe find your new favorite local band.
- All of September: If you’ve thought about it but never tried a 5k, this is your year. With the cooling temperatures, September is the perfect time to find a local 5k, push yourself, and help a great cause.
- All of September: Meet a neighbor. You’ve holed up inside your air conditioned sanctuary all summer as you sweltered in the heat, but now it’s time. With three digit temperatures gone, now is the time to go an evening walk or invite neighbors over for a bbq. The neighbor you meet now can be the one to help you get ice off of your car in a few months when we have our once-a-year blast of cold.
The team at Spencer Air Conditioning wishes you a safe and fun Fall season. You can find us online at www.spencerairconditioning.com. We have been serving your neighbors in the Metroplex since 1960 and would love to serve your family. Our longevity speaks for our quality.