It’s no secret that keeping your air conditioning system running smoothly is essential for keeping your house comfortable. At Spencer Air Conditioning and Heating, we strive to keep our customers comfortable by keeping your HVAC system healthy. By sending our specially trained technicians that make you comfortable during your service appointment, we keep your wallet comfortable by reducing your electric bills! Today we would like to take a few moments to go through some of the benefits of choosing our Comfort Maintenance Plan and why it might be the right choice for your home.
Why Invest in Planned Comfort?
• Safety. Your heating and air conditioning equipment should be checked regularly to assure no situation exists that puts lives or property in jeopardy. Don’t take the risk of causing further damage to your air conditioning system by delaying any longer!
• Efficiency. Equipment will naturally lose efficiency over time as components collect dirt and motors begin to age. Regular service checks keep your system clean and operating efficiently all year long.
• Reliability. Regular maintenance helps insure that your system will be ready when you need it most, leading to fewer breakdowns and fewer headaches.
• Indoor Air Quality. Regular filter changes and duct inspections are critical to maintaining a healthy indoor environment.
• Comfort. Maintaining the proper temperature and humidity levels in your home requires your system to be in top condition.
The Comfort Maintenance Plan is more than a just a check-up for your air conditioning system, it is a 21 point tune up performed by a Spencer technician. This service is performed TWICE A YEAR! In addition to our outstanding service and knowledge you will also receive a 3 year warranty on all repairs made under the plan, a 15% discount on all repairs performed by Spencer on the covered system and one FREE standard size filter replacement per tune up. Our priority service with the plan also guarantees that you’ll receive service within 24 hours or the diagnostic charge is free!
You can learn more about all 21 points of the Comfort Maintenance Plan by visiting SpencerAirConditioning.com. Or call us today at (972) 446- COOL (2665) to schedule your service appointment!
Proudly providing Air Conditioning & Heating service and replacements to Irving, Dallas, Fort Worth, Coppell, Flower Mound, Plano, Frisco, Bedford, Euless, Colleyville, Hurst, Arlington, Addison, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Grand Prairie, Grapevine,Highland Park, University Park, Garland, Keller, Lewisville, Richardson, North Richland Hills, Southlake, The Colony, and other surrounding cities in Dallas County, Tarrant County, Collin County, and Denton County